The mission of Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics (HCTT) is to train armed men and women to be disciplined and deadly confident in their abilities to defend themselves and those they love when it becomes necessary.
ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. OUR POLICIES: Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics reserves the right to change our course fees, payment, refund and cancellation policies at any time.
2. ENROLLMENTS: Classes are normally scheduled at least 30 days prior to their commencement. Class size is limited so it is in your best interest to enroll as early as possible. Enrollment is not complete until registration and payment are completed here or contact us to make other payment arrangements.
3. PAYMENT: A $40.00 deposit is required at time of enrollment. The remainder of the tuition is to be paid on the day of the class by cash, personal or cashier's check, money order.
NOTE: For Discount/Special price classes full payment is required at time of registration.
4. CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS: This is how we make a living. Our policies with regards to customer cancellations are in place to protect our interests and to deter costly last-minute cancellations.
We understand emergencies do occur and If you DO have a personal emergency, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do everything within our power to work with you and facilitate your attendance in a future class.
5. REFUND IF CANCELLATION IS MADE BY CUSTOMER:
•If a cancellation is made AT LEAST 7 DAYS prior to beginning of class the customer will receive a 50% REFUND ($20.00) on their deposit. On Discount/Special price classes paid in fulla $20.00 cancellation fee will be charged. •NO SHOWS or PARTIAL ATTENDANCE - PAYMENT IS FORFEITED. NO REFUND OR CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
6. CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATION BY Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics: We will do everything in our power to ensure the class goes on as scheduled, however, we reserve the right to postpone classes, if absolutely necessary and unavoidable. In such cases we will provide adequate notice of this and/or the new course dates as soon as possible. If this occurs the customer may choose an IN-HOUSE CREDIT towards a future HCTT class or a FULL REFUND OF THEIR DEPOSIT.
7. WEATHER AND/OR ADVERSE CONDITIONS: We will conduct our training under any conditions (Heat, Cold, Wet, Muddy) We will not cancel a class on account of inclement weather, so please do not call and ask for a refund because it is too hot or too cold. If the weather conditions become untenable or unsafe, the instructor will make the call with regards to any cancellation or postponement of the class.
At HCTT our goal is to provide our students with the highest level of training possible. In order to achieve this goal, we have posted our policies and restrictions, which we strictly adhere to.
RESTRICTIONS: Any US Citizen, eighteen years of age or older who is legally able to possess a firearm under State and Federal Law can attend HCTT classes.
HCTT reserves the right to refuse attendance to anyone we deem to be under the influence, mentally unstable, or a potential threat to themselves or others.
Note: A child between the ages of sixteen and eighteen can attend the Handgun Introduction class if accompanied by a legal parent or guardian who has also registered for the class.
SPECIAL NOTE – NON-U.S. CITIZENS: Due to Federal Regulations (ITAR) our classes are only available to U.S. Citizens. Non-U.S. Citizens cannot be accepted in any of our classes except as noted below.
Exception: Due to changes in the Missouri CCW laws (MRS 571.101) on August 28, 2013 Non U.S. Citizens who are Legal Permanent U.S. Residents with proper legal identification will be accepted in Missouri CCW classes.
Please contact us for questions or more information.
SAFETY: Firearms training is a potentially hazardous activity. At HCTT we do everything possible to ensure a safe training experience for our students and instructors. Because of that we reserve the right to remove any student who is unsafe, disruptive or undesirable in the class.
PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEOS OF CLASS: We do not allow any video or photographs to be taken in class except by HCTT Staff or authorized personnel. All photographs and video taken in the classes by HCTT Staff are the sole property of HCTT and may be used for training and promotional purposes.
FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY - Our training is presented for lawful information purposes only, and without any intent that the material will be used by anyone for unlawful purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these policies and how they may relate to you and your particular situation, please contact us prior to registering for classes.
Your registration and payment constitutes your full understanding & agreement with the above stated policies.